Tuesday, January 22, 2013

To Grandma Elke & Angie

Yay!  So much fun to get letters from Hermana Sanders in the mail!  Please excuse the "lovely" cell phone pic.  I'm not very good at doing those pics of myself.  LOL!  We just got in from taking Dash for a walk around the block in 28 degree weather and checked the mailbox before going in.  What an awesome surprise!  Thanks, Whit!  We love you!!!


"Dear Abuela!
Su espanol el muy bueno!  Estoy muy impressed!  I'm sorry that work has been so hard but at least you've started your career and you can work your way up to where you want to be!  I've been lucky to be pretty healthy other than a little cough, but I'm healthy and can go to class so I'm so glad for that!  What else have you been up to besides workin'?  How's baby Gavin?  Tell Kristin to send me some pics!  I'm still so sad that I was never able to hold him.  :(  It sounds like the branch is doing well.  When I think of your mission I think abou tthe scripture that says, something like, how great is the joy over one sinner that repents than he that needeth no repentance.  Heavenly Father is so happy that they're there and that your there with a willing heart to serve them!
Awesome!  Te' amo!  (heart) HNA SANDERS"

"Dear Angie!
Como esta?  Estoy muy bien en la MTC y muy animada estoy compartiendo mi testimonia aqui!  Thanks for the Whitney Wednesdays (weird to write my first name ha ha)  I love receiving dear Elders.  Sorry that I haven't been able to write very long letters but I'm doing laundry and have aabout 2 minutes left ha ha!  I'm excited about the Australia trip... send pics!  Oh yeah, tell Blaek that Hermana Horlacher is one of the sisters I room with it's so funny he ran into her family.  She actually told me that before I got the letter ha ha!  Well it's very possible that I will stay here fo rthe next 5 weeks since my visa hasn't shown up yet.  :)  I love it here it's just SO COLD & we never see the sky except for when we go to the temple ha ha. 
Your photoshoot sounds awesome!  I'm glad you're so busy!  Te' amo!  (heart) HNA SANDERS"

No comments:

Post a Comment