Tuesday, September 3, 2013

09/03/2013

Sad news.... your package came... but I spent forever pleading with them to let me have it. I guess you cant send medical things in the packages along with old clothes. So I am so mad and sad! They said I could try and get the chocolates but the rest they will send back! GRRR! I got Angies package though. I am going to get information from my comp whos mom sends stuff with a woman that travels often to Peru and brings the packages for the missionaries. I am so sad, dont judge but I cried a little bit ha ha. The work is coming really well, I am very tired but I somehow make it everyday! I have been greatly blessed with health. Everything is going well, we had to postpone our baptisms but I may have good news next week we will see how everything goes we are praying really hard. That is so exciting about Steven! DId Morgan get baptized? I am excited. What about Papa Don? I hope everything is okay with Tyler.. is he getting any better? Thats cool that you guys have birdie! Im so sad I missed peachdays! I miss you guys so much I will send some pics of my birthday with my pensionista. Did you guys get my letter I sent? If not I hope soon. I miss yo so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment