Monday, August 12, 2013

New Letter 8/12/2013



Hey everyone! I hope you all got my email last week and that it
answered some of the questions you have had for me. The time here on the computer is really short and I have tried answering all of my emails but sometimes I run out before I can get to everyone.  I am learning so much here in Peru with my companion. I am learning to be the missionary I need to be through having so many experiences. We have a baptism coming up hopefully in two weeks. Each baptism takes so much faith, prayers and miracles. My companion and I have been blessed to find some really great people that have been waiting for us. Peru is so beautiful. The people are so beautiful. The lifestyle here is totally different. We eat breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday in the house of our pensionista who is so tiny and cute and reminds me of my mommie. She takes such good care of us and we are so spoiled she even does our laundry. We walk alot everyday and its usually hot in the day and cold at night. Sometimes we are lucky and take moto which is a motorcyle with a little seat behind it that we ride on. I have finally mastered how to yell the directions to them and to bargain the price with them. We have been working lots with the members here who work really hard with us in missionary work which is great. I´m learning more and more everyday about the scriptures and how they are the best missionary tool ever and have helped me train my companion too. We are learning so much and having so many wonderful experiences.
I love you all and hope that you too are having missionary experiences everyday too. Its the best thing I have ever done. Thank you all for your support and your examples that lead me to where I am today.
 Love you all Cuidense y vayan con Dios siempre! Con CariƱo Hermana Sanders

 (My new companion Presidente y Hermana Risso)

No comments:

Post a Comment