Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Letter From Whitney 02/05/2013


Okay so wow. 2 semanas left! Still no visas but we will probably know whats going on soonish.
It's been a really good week. We have learned so much but as we get ready to go out I get a little nervous but I trust the Lord and know that I am just an instrument in His Hands.
Today we went to the temple. It was great. The breakfast was awesome as usual! So today I have letters I will be writing. I'm so sorry for those that didn't get replies to their letters last week. I wrote all P-day. I think I was just really slow at writing them. Be patient with me. I'm usually writing when I'm doing laundry so it's hard but yeah.
I have seen Elder Tait quite a bit this week. The MTC can be very overwhelming the first week but he has a great spirit and he is going to do great! It was so nice to see a face from home.
So this week we sat by Sister Nally the MTC Presidents wife and she told us the news of the new MTC in Mexico , which will be fabulous! This week we have 1,500 missionaries coming. There isn't much room but they are very organized here so I know they will have something figured out. Its amazing to see how Heavenly Father is opening so many doors for the Church now. Did you hear that Mexico made special visas for a student for 8 weeks? Missionary training in spanish is only 6 weeks , I don't know why anyone else would be a student for 8 weeks in Mexico. Amazing.
No chior this week ;(
Mom and Dad I can't believe you saw Elder Holland! He really is a celebrity around here!
My teacher says if it is possible for us to get our visas in a few weeks they might have us serve here in Provo for a while! We will see!
I don't know what else to say, so much to say but not much time.
Oh yeah , here is a good scripture to recite while working out ha ha
Y si los hombres vienen a mi,

les mostrare su debilidad. Doy

a los hombres debilidad para

que sean humildes. A basta mi

gracia a todos los hombres se

humillan ante mi. Porque si se

humillan ante mi, y tienen fe en mi,

Entonces hare las cosas debiles sean

fuertes para ellos. 

Try it... ha ha.... Im weak when I work out but the other day I was reciting it I focused more on that than wanting to stop and I got a really good work out in.
Pray for my poor Hermana, her family hasn't really written her this week and its terrible.
Thank you , I'm so lucky to have your support!
Les Quiere!

Hermana Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment