Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Message From Whit!

Taco truck pics!
So I don't have much time left but I will write you all a letter today. I got your package and Jenny's and Angie! Holy lots of chocolate and goodies! It was great! I love my socks! Thanks so much! How was your week? You look different in your pics. Everything is going great here. I feel like I'm learning more Spanish. I got an email from the visa department at the Church travel ce...
nter. And they said that they check on it everyday and they they will let me know when my visa will be granted which means they haven't heard anything yet. Just know that I am happy here and know that I have a purpose here so I am not very worried about it. We believe we will be here for the whole transfer which is the next 5 weeks. I'm okay. We are learning lots. The work is hard here but we are trying and we were happy to see lots of our people at church yesterday . That was the best Easter present. I will write you a letter today! Love you all and take care. Hope you had a wonderful, meaningful Easter!
Hugs and kisses!
Hermana Sanders








No comments:

Post a Comment